Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Chadderton, Nr. Manchester
    Posts
    1,902
    Assuming the divorce lawyers can't snatch it away from me before then, yes, I'll be in the usual convoy.

    Might need a radiator replacement before then though, I've a pin hole leak on the lower front that I'm hoping a rad seal may cure

    If not, I might have to come down in my other 'toy' car
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Oh crap...the wife has realised there is no such thing as a 5 minute job !

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    cheshire
    Posts
    1,368
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny m View Post
    Assuming the divorce lawyers can't snatch it away from me before then, yes, I'll be in the usual convoy.

    Might need a radiator replacement before then though, I've a pin hole leak on the lower front that I'm hoping a rad seal may cure

    If not, I might have to come down in my other 'toy' car

    That looks a nice car in good condition jon,i have always had a soft spot for the early scimitars.
    I gather you have not managed to patch things up with jen.......looks like you will be getting yourself a ting tong after all.

    Rob

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Chadderton, Nr. Manchester
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by robcob View Post
    That looks a nice car in good condition jon,i have always had a soft spot for the early scimitars.
    I gather you have not managed to patch things up with jen.......looks like you will be getting yourself a ting tong after all.

    Rob
    Happily separated, so bought another car. Lad at work bought a Russian one... she was a bargain !!

    Cars are cheaper though
    Oh crap...the wife has realised there is no such thing as a 5 minute job !

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Chadderton, Nr. Manchester
    Posts
    1,902
    Looking like I'll have to follow mid morning due to kid cover
    Oh crap...the wife has realised there is no such thing as a 5 minute job !

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,234
    Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it this time, on my way to Bristol on a job, if I can get back I will try.
    DAX DE DION - CHEVY 383 TWEEKED BY JOHN SLEATH 506 BHP - TREMEC BOX

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Stoke On Trent
    Age
    38
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Daxman View Post
    Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it this time, on my way to Bristol on a job, if I can get back I will try.
    Hope you can make it Russ, sod's law something always crop's up last minute

    Stu

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Stoke On Trent
    Age
    38
    Posts
    423
    Cracking day out, weather was kind, convoy was a success, food was great thanks to Lester and Rich and company was good. What more could you ask for?

    Stu

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Staffs
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by stu-pid View Post
    Cracking day out, weather was kind, convoy was a success, food was great thanks to Lester and Rich and company was good. What more could you ask for?

    Stu
    Ditto that, had a great day and the weather was better than expected, cheers everyone for making it so good
    Rich

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    1,232
    Quote Originally Posted by stokeflyer View Post
    Ditto that, had a great day and the weather was better than expected, cheers everyone for making it so good
    Rich
    Ditto guys (and gals), appreciate the company and hospitality. If you are ever passing my way you are more than welcome.
    Cheers
    Stu
    _________________________________________
    Hawk 289 Powered by a FORD 289
    My Gallery http://www.cobraclub.com/gallery/sho...wk-289/cat/500

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •