Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I COULD NOT DO WITHOUT MINE, we do some trips to Europe, about a year ago we did 2,100 miles through Belgium, Austria, Germany, and France we stayed in 4 hotels, about a week in each, one is a castle and we had to go over a pass in heavy snow, with 4 inches on the roads, we visited the Eeagles nest, Berchegarten, and many more and the heater was also needed to melt the snow from the screen.
    Also in the Hants/Sussex region, we meet at Goodwood EVERY month and it is a much appreciated in the winter months.
    I have a tap in the supply hose to the heater, and I turn this off in the summer.
    Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.

I contemplated getting rid of mine when changing the interior as I didn't feel the need to have one....... Got caught out in a proper down pour going to Donnington show last year and had to stop to put roof on. The heater was a god send in clearing the screen, have now finished changing the interior complete with heater but it only goes to the screen vents

I have a heater, but to be honest never remember to put it on even in the winter, remember, there is no such thing as bad (cold) weather, just wrong clothing!
    Angus

Absolute Horsepower AK, 383 Chevy stroker.

I think the screen-clearing thing was the deciding factor for me. It was positively dangerous not being able to clear the screen well enough, and I don't want to face that again. The footwell heat was not so much of a problem in winter, although it will add to the enjoyment on cold days. I do wonder how long the heat will linger when the soft top is not in place, though!

Without a heater operating how do you satisfy the IVA requirement for having a demisted windscreen ?
    Chris Lutman -427SC Coupe / MG Tojeiro "LOY" replica

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123