Thread: Hi from norfolk

Hi from norfolk

Hi
    just registered and was hoping for some help with trying to find an unfinished / needing rebuild kit

been interested for a while and now is the time for me to step up and commit to my need for something different
    so any help / contacts would be welcome
    thanks in advance
    dave

Hi welcome to this neck of the woods, don't know of a part build so good luck in your quest. Regards dave

Thanks for welcome message
    i will am in the process of getting as much info as I can to help in my search
    AK sports cars have sent me details and I must admit they seem to be very helpful
    so I may just end up going for new

Could do a lot w

Hi Dave, looks like only part of my reply made it, that's the trouble with I pads and aircraft, was going to say you could do a lot worse than an AK, good luck with your chosen project. regards Dave B
    never driven in anger only driven with passion.Remember your never to old to be what you might have been.?

Hi Dave,

Many years ago, I purchased a rolling chassis from a chap that wanted rid asap.

However... when I started working on it, it seems everything got changed to the standard/choice to which I wanted, whether engine, gearbox or even running gear.

Don't get me wrong, I love my car to bits, but what I know now for the same price approximately... it's worth buying new, and buying 100% of what you want
    C an
    O nly
    B e
    R eal
    A drenalin
    Sumo, 4.2 RV8..... Edelbrock