Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Nah , a week on Sunday , Unless you have a crystal ball and can see that far away lol.
    You never forget your first time !!!
    - the day you saw your first Cobra

Doh, crystal brain I've got. Thanks for the put right! Yes fancy it. See who we can stir up from Sheffield.

Bit dear at £10 per person.

Nuf Said

LOL, come on Alec get a grip mate.
    I did nt realise it was a tenner each, you are right it is a bit expensive, but its a bonus for us that if its wazzing it down and we had already paid, we would have been down a few quid before we turned a wheel, if you get my drift.
    We can keep an eye on the weather through the week and as Phill suggested meet up at the boozer just down the road.

Cheers John

Yes the boozer looks a good un. No speed bumps into the car park - looked on streetview. It would be good to meet first.
    Actually the crystal ball / long term weather still shows rain for the weekend of the Nostell meet. Look out the window on the day!

We tend never to pre pay nowadays, except for a very few charity shows where we are happy to donate. Always now just turn up and pay. We have had too many rained off these past years.

Nuf Said

where is this pub then and dont forget i am away off hope to be there though , will try to roust up, afew lincys, a post code would do cheers Dave-and co pilot
    never driven in anger only driven with passion.Remember your never to old to be what you might have been.?

Eh up dave, the boozers, 570 Doncaster rd, WF4 1PP, 9.15 ish.

This will be a 'happy new year moment ', I did nt think I would see you this year LOL

Cheers john

WF4 1PP on the A638 about 2 miles to the NW of the Nostell Priory entrance on the same main road. Pub seems to be at the junction of the A638 and the B6378.
    Streetview shows no speed bumps into the car park.
    Trip Advisor has very varied views on the meals and service.

I managed to get all that off the internet but nearly got the wrong weekend! It's Sunday 13th July

Nuf Said

hi john count me in for the nostle priory run, are we meeting up and gouing over in convy ish, I,ll meet at yours if that's easier! give me a call next week.
    apprentice mechanic

Had a few problems bust wheels ankle ect but you cant keep a man down for long so lets hope for a good day regards.dave

Hi guys just got back from le mans do not know what i am doing yet will let you know.si

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast