East Mids meet - Sunday 17th Aug at Vernon Arms, nr Uttoxeter.

Hi,

Just a quick reminder that this months meet-up will be this Sunday 17th August at the Vernon Arms, Sudbury, near Uttoxeter. DE6 5HG. Look forward to seeing you there from noon onwards.

Cheers,
    Russ.
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    1984 DAX Cobra
    Rover 3.5 V8 with Holley carburetor.

Sorry Russ can't make this one as will be away on holiday. Have a good one.

I won't be there either, got a major service to do on the taxi and that is the only day I can do it, sorry!
    BIG TONE

Mercedes SL owner, definitely NOT a kitcar owner like you lot!

I'm hoping to be there weather pending. There is also a car show on not too far from the Vernon Arms on the 17th. Local Charity Classic Car Show, Lupin Farm (pink farmhouse)
    Orgreave A513 between Alrewas and Kings Bromley, It's apparently been running for the past five years and ever growing in popularity. Free to get in although a small donation to the air ambulance service would be appreciated, gates open at 10am.

Regards Stu
    Last edited by stu-pid; 13-08-14 at 05:24 PM.

So, we have the choice of E Mids at Sudbury, the W Mids near Lichfield Ye Olde Windmill (Gentleshaw) - either end of a bit of the A515. Now we have a big car meet at Lupin Farm in between. Sod's Law that...... Like buses, 3 come at once.

Nuf Said

Yeah real shame as the car show ngets a good turn out on a sunny day. Theye raised over ten grand last year for local charities . But as i have missed the last 2 east mids meetings due to work etc , i will be at the vernons , hopefully get some food this time . !!!probly have a couple of hours at the show first only 15 mins up the road, even with 5 speed cameras inbetween and trust me they all work pete