The new addition to the family at last, all safe and well and now tucked up at home

Just brought my first Cobra....Im so happy....Used to watch these racing up and down the A414 in Harlow as a child and loved the roar of the engine. Never in a million years did I ever think I could afford to buy one.....also never been out in one till yesterday and only drove it for the first time when I was leaving the home of the seller today. Had the biggest smile on my face as I was driving home, loved every minute of it....I think Im in love Im thinking of calling her kerry...which is my wifes name, because I can see that this is going to take a lot of my money.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well done and welcome Matchmeup.

Looks like a nice car, we like details ie make and engine, oh ya and real names.

Cheers,

Simon

Cheers Simon,

Im Stuart by the way....the spec is as follows
    5.7 350ci fuel injected Chevrolet v8.
    Tremec TKO5 5 speed gearbox.
    Professionally built by Absolute Performance and this is one of the 5 DAX kits they built before they went to the AK. I will put up some more photos in the next few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by shuggy69 View Post
    Well done and welcome Matchmeup.

Looks like a nice car, we like details ie make and engine, oh ya and real names.

Cheers,

Simon

Nice one Stuart Just remember that with all women they can bite back hard if you don't treat them with respect
    Chris
    Ex AK427 351Cleveland T5WC

Stuart. nice one mate, hope to meet up sometime only live down the road from Peterborough, they do cost a bit to keep them going, but at least it stops the wife getting her hands on all of our money.
    Enjoy, but take care until you get the hang of it.

Roy
    Last edited by roystheone; 05-09-14 at 10:22 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by roystheone View Post
    Stuart. nice one mate, hope to meet up sometime only live down the road from Peterborough, they do cost a bit to keep them going, but at least it stops the wife getting her hands on all of our money.
    Enjoy, but take care until you get the hang of it.

Roy
    Thanks Roy,
    Mike (who I think you know from Peterborough) came with me last night to view the car and was a great help because I didnt have a clue what to look for. He did say about maybe organising a drive this Sunday with 2 other local guys, so Im guessing again one of them would be you. Unfortunatly I have to babysit this weekend hopefully we can all get out soon before the winter kicks in.

We can definitely start a "blue dax with stripe' club or "dax with a stripe club. There's around 6 within about 15 miles from Peterborough.

I'm not 100% sure I'm free on Sunday either but may be able to spare an hour or two for a drink.

I'm sure Rodger (minesamalt) will be around.

Mike

Ps stu, glad to help.
    Last edited by Lotus11; 05-09-14 at 11:25 PM.

If its only an hour or two then I might be allowed out to play....I will be good all day tomorrow and get her a bunch of flowers, that should help...but I know I wont be able to do anything till the afternoon.