Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Hi, building but hope to finish this year or early next. Inbetween chester and wrexham.
    Regards
    Gav
    AK Ls1/t56
    Body on April 2014
    Passed IVA March 2017
    Registered April 2017.

Hi, my mate live in Wrexham and I am helping him rebuild his, back on the road soon.
    Stephen.

Blaenau Ffestiniog in North Wales but not that far from Crew - Wrexham.

Car is nearly ready and hoping to get back on the road this weekend!

[QUOTE=Sion G WelshV8;552083]Blaenau Ffestiniog in North Wales but not that far from Crew

Hi Sion, There are 14 of us heading to Wales this weekend in the Cobra's. We are staying in Criccieth on Saturday night and we shall be passing through Blaenau on Sunday.

There will be 15 including me if all goes well, already arranged with Charlie and hope to meet you at the Rhyg estate for
    Lunch (worlds most expensive burgers!) and am tagging on for a while - what better way to run in a new engine!

Looking forward and will see you there - Thanks a lot

[QUOTE=Andy5475;552130]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sion G WelshV8 View Post
    Blaenau Ffestiniog in North Wales but not that far from Crew

Hi Sion, There are 14 of us heading to Wales this weekend in the Cobra's. We are staying in Criccieth on Saturday night and we shall be passing through Blaenau on Sunday.

bringing my car back from France in a few months to be based in malpas just south of chester. I'd be interested in getting involved if the club is still operating in the north west.

When you have the car back in the country then give us a bell as I am in North Wales but could meet up halfway - got a lot to do to get the car back and little time these days but am trying !

Could really do with some new sidepipes as the current ones are a little loud !!

Hopefully the crew may do another summer tour of Snowdonia this year as last years was really good - Happy Days.

Take care

Sion

Quote Originally Posted by alunwill View Post
    bringing my car back from France in a few months to be based in malpas just south of chester. I'd be interested in getting involved if the club is still operating in the north west.

I'm still building. It's only been about 8 years...😎

Quote Originally Posted by Sion G WelshV8 View Post
    When you have the car back in the country then give us a bell as I am in North Wales but could meet up halfway - got a lot to do to get the car back and little time these days but am trying !

Could really do with some new sidepipes as the current ones are a little loud !!

Hopefully the crew may do another summer tour of Snowdonia this year as last years was really good - Happy Days.

Take care

Sion
    I sent you a PM a month ago Sion inviting you to join us again this year but never got an answer from you. July 15th/16th is the weekend and we will be stopping on the Saturday night at Llandrindnod Wells. I already have 19 cars going so I will have to close it off soon.
    Charlie
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true

Hi Charlie,
    This just jogged my mind, could I book in for Lisa & Me please?
    If you need a deposit please let me know.
    Sorry for the late reply, it totally slipped my mind
    Rich

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast