Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Hi,
    We have around an hour and a bit window free(childless and puppyless...) tomorrow afternoon in which wifey and me intend to go for a spin in cobra, so dont know really. Whats nwkcog?
    Regards
    Gav
    AK Ls1/t56
    Body on April 2014
    Passed IVA March 2017
    Registered F171 UDL April 2017.

sorry! its the north west kit car owners group facebook page. lots of 7's but a fair number of cobras. having a display at the Rossett fete at Darland School

Mine passed the IVA test last week at the first time attempt so now it's time for registration - not long to go and I should be OTR

I've been fully mobile with mine for 2 weeks now - Where are the other NW Cobras and are there any end of season events planned?

North West Kit Car Owners Group (facebook page!) is off to drive thru the blackpool lights tomorrow (thursday)

Should be a few cobras (including mine!)

First meeting point 6pm will be at Lymm services WA13 0SP, on the M6, we will be in the car park opposite MacyDs.
    Leaving at 6.15 for the Tickled trout Preston PR5 0UJ.

Sounds good fun and thanks for the reply.

I might sound like a bit of a woose but the furthest journey I've done is 6 miles, (total mileage is now 20 miles) so I want to build more confidence in it before I go up t'North on a longer run, I've joined the NWKCOG so will keep an eye out for other events.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567