Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigblock View Post
    As this site is then ?
    Doesn't that make us as good as Top Gear Presenters ?
    Can someone get Jodie Kidd on here please
    Well.... perhaps it makes some people here "as good as Top Gear presenters"... in my own half-baked amateur opinion, of course.

Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

Have they got a pattern for a "Cobra Cosy"
    AK 427, LS 3 power with a Tremec box. In blue with a white stripe.

You guys are horrible, fancy making homophobic offensive comments about knitting, really guys, knitting is SOOOO gay isn't it!!

lance-corp-karl-simnor-warrant-officer-david-beggs-had-a-go-at-knitting-620-722787952.jpg

Men+knitting%u00255B1%5D.jpg

RMK_Cover.jpg

But seriously, some people really shouldn't have access to the internet, or when given access to the internet should be provided with a sense of humour!!
    Best Regards

Robert

Crossed over for a while - Overlanding - Some people are just like slinkies, they don't really have a purpose but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Does Jodie Kidd knit then ?
    Or
    Have I lost the plot ?

Answers on a postcard

Quote Originally Posted by robert View Post
    You guys are horrible, fancy making homophobic offensive comments about knitting, really guys, knitting is SOOOO gay isn't it!!

lance-corp-karl-simnor-warrant-officer-david-beggs-had-a-go-at-knitting-620-722787952.jpg

RMK_Cover.jpg

But seriously, some people really shouldn't have access to the internet, or when given access to the internet should be provided with a sense of humour!!

I believe that knitting was a popular way of passing the time for submariners in the war.
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinW View Post
    I believe that knitting was a popular way of passing the time for submariners in the war.

you can't pull the wool over my eyes.........
    James G
    Purple Dax / Ford 260/4 speed toploader all in need of TLC and cash but the dreams are there. Dream on - car now blue, Ford 302 and Tremec T5, 4 years later....

Newton Abbot, Devon, UK. (God's waiting room)
    Quote Originally Posted by robert View Post

RMK_Cover.jpg

Mike
    Cobraless

I've often been asked, "What do you old folks do now that you're retired?
    Well, I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, one of the things I enjoy most is turning beer, wine, Scotch and margaritas into urine.

Life's good, live it.

I can't say I'm keen on either presenter of the new show and I'm not too keen on shows about over polished investments so I'll probably give it a miss.

Top Gear is, however, unique and will always be loved by some, hated by others a bit like religion I guess.

Andi.
    http://picasaweb.google.com/andicole0 - http://andiscobra.blogspot.com/ - http://www.tomsrush.blogspot.com/
    Dax Tojeiro, Chevy 350, Tremec TK05, 3.54 Powerloc diff. MoT'd, SVA'd, registered, taxed and insured. Now with RAC cover, just in case
    Polishes to date = 7. Engines to date = 2. Seats to date = 4. Sold

Well I watched it and quite frankly hated it! Self indulgent, so predictable, dull and drab. For example, they do a piece on the Ferrari and use the same old music that has been used by every other car show that features an Italian car, its a 1960's car so they use the same old lighting techniques as every other car show recreating the period when obviously daylight had a nutural soft yellow tinge all day and the sun was always squinting behind the subject causing camera flair. And as for their chat on the sofa, all I can say is I am glad it was recorded and I could fast forward.!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast