Forum Update and Downtime

The forum will be offline on Saturday morning until I have upgraded, updated and migrated the service.

I can't give a timescale when it will be back online at present though.
    Best Regards

Robert

Crossed over for a while - Overlanding - Some people are just like slinkies, they don't really have a purpose but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Hi Robert Good luck with the upgrade, hope it goes smoothly. Thanks for all your work in the background, it is really appreciated.
    My Cobra build blog is here dalescobra.blogspot.co.uk

GD Euro mark 4 in white, with red & dark grey stripes. LS6 engine - 480 bhp & 451 ft/lb Torque. Tremec Magnum 6 speed box. Build completed 2017.

Guys & Girls, the forum import had some failures so I have reverted back to the VB forum for now. Unfortunately we have a few too many images in the database so I will move images from the database to storage and try again later this week.
    Best Regards

Robert

Crossed over for a while - Overlanding - Some people are just like slinkies, they don't really have a purpose but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.