North East Member

Hi all, when is the next meeting or we could meet up at my place. Only thing is my car is stored 23 miles away, if anyones up for it. i would like your feedback on my cobra.

Yes this is top of my list for this month.... I need a blat out to de-stress!!

Anyone else up for a meet?

it must be time to come out of hibernation by now, count me in (no cobra yet though).....

James
    James G
    Purple Dax / Ford 260/4 speed toploader all in need of TLC and cash but the dreams are there. Dream on - car now blue, Ford 302 and Tremec T5, 4 years later....

Quote Originally Posted by Pye3.142 View Post
    Hi all, when is the next meeting or we could meet up at my place. Only thing is my car is stored 23 miles away, if anyones up for it. i would like your feedback on my cobra.

Hi John,

The "official" club meet is on the third Sunday of the month at the Manor House Inn (see NE & Y section of the CRC website for more info) but we have had numerous "unofficial" meets at various garages round the region.

The third Sunday this month is the 15th which I am sure you will all know, without looking at calendars or diaries, is Mothering Sunday (yes, AND the Australian GP!!). So how about making it Sunday 22nd?

Whereabouts is the car? if you don't want to post the location them PM me the address, with post code, and I can email the local members who are on a mailing list. We could organise a route that includes your garage as a pit stop??

Regards,
    Ian
    Pilgrim Sumo Mk3; IVA Apr. 2014; RV8 3.9 EFi ; Cosworth T5; Granada Donor
    Phase Two underway - Conversion to Japanese

22nd would be a better date for me too.
    James G
    Purple Dax / Ford 260/4 speed toploader all in need of TLC and cash but the dreams are there. Dream on - car now blue, Ford 302 and Tremec T5, 4 years later....

Hi Ian, i have PM with postcode. John