Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Love it.. I wouldnt fit the straps though imho, a little too much going on.

With the longer driveshafts and bottom arms now fitted, the rear tyres now sit nicely in the rear arches. These shafts and arms are 20mm wider than the ones I took off.

Been toying with the idea of putting some pinstripes on the arches, not sure about this yet, but its very much "on point" for '70's Modsports cars and Super Saloons. These are very crudely fitted just to get a feel for how it could look

Or possibly cream and black stripes to mimic the cream bonnet stripes with the black pinstripe edge

Does my arse look big in this??

Cheers...Nige
    Last edited by Outcast; 08-07-20 at 06:16 PM.

Well, all of the mods are finally finished on the Cobra. I took it out earlier for its first run since all of the suspension and brake upgrades have been carried out. All I can say is what a difference. It feels extremely well planted at speed, handles corners exceptionally well now, and the EBC brakes work just as they should. You can feel the car pulling down hard when the brakes are applied. Its also the first time I've been able to see the rear 1/4 panels and rear end modifications from a distance, as this is the first time out of the garage and be able to see the car from different angles. All in all, I'm extremely happy with the way the car is now 😎👍

Nige

Beautiful, congratulations!!
    Pilgrim Sumo Mk3; IVA Apr. 2014; RV8 3.9 EFi ; Cosworth T5; Granada Donor
    Phase Two underway - Conversion to Japanese

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617