West Mids meet 10th May

Meeting Sunday the 10th at midday at The Orange Tree, post code for sat nav B93 0BN.

Paul
    AK, on the road Oct 2012

Hi Paul , as long as we can get a child minder for our young daughter , my wife and I are hoping to meet you up . What time do you usually get there and how many usually go .

Paul.
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by psh View Post
    Hi Paul , as long as we can get a child minder for our young daughter , my wife and I are hoping to meet you up . What time do you usually get there and how many usually go .

Paul.
    Paul,

we meet at noon. Depending on weather really depends how many turn up but we usually average about 6 car's.

Paul
    AK, on the road Oct 2012

My wife and I were very impressed with the Orange Tree, very nice food and good choice of ales, pity I was driving . We really enjoyed our drive out in the cobra , and it was nice meeting a few more guys from the club.
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

That chain of pubs is nice. The Boot in Lapworth (only a handful of miles across country from there) is lovely. Attracts folk with deep pockets so theres often a nice selection of automotive royalty in the car park too.

I'd have come Sunday but had my lad for the weekend and i had to take him to a birthday party sadly
    Now: DB427SC Chassis #3
    Previously: Crendon No 22 Guardsman Blue
    Southern Automotive 452 cu in BBF
    "previously known to this parish "

Gutted I missed Sunday, was roped into overdue garden duties