Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Do you still meet at Goodwood on the last Sunday of each month in 2016? I've returned to Cobra ownership and looking to get back in touch with this group. I look forward to catching up with you all.

Hi Bigblock, this one keeps popping up, the answer is always the same, we meet the last Sunday of the month, all year round, there are a few exceptions, when Goodwood has an event like this month due to the festival we will meet as below.
    Meet at the royal armouries museum Portsmouth, PO17 6AN. then convoy off to the George & Falcon, Warnford, SO32 3LB
    if you P.M. me I will try to get you on our mailing list, a news letter each month with all event details.
    Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.

Not me Frank, have another read

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by BLOKE View Post
    Hi Bigblock, this one keeps popping up, the answer is always the same, we meet the last Sunday of the month, all year round, there are a few exceptions, when Goodwood has an event like this month due to the festival we will meet as below.
    Meet at the royal armouries museum Portsmouth, PO17 6AN. then convoy off to the George & Falcon, Warnford, SO32 3LB
    if you P.M. me I will try to get you on our mailing list, a news letter each month with all event details.
    Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.
    Hi,

We are new to the area too and have been looking for a local meeting but as there are very few recent posts in Hampshire & West Sussex forum (i.e. reminders for the monthly meeting) we didn't realise your group was active.

Perhaps Robert could make details of your meeting 'sticky' showing who your regional rep is if you have one the times and location of your meetings so anyone considering it could turn up to meet you
    Last edited by Steve-Art; 07-06-16 at 09:55 AM.
    AK 427, Chevy 350, Jag Getrag

If you can make it - MAKE IT!

Have you looked on the club website www.ukcobraclub.co.uk ?

Thanks I registered but looks pretty quiet
    AK 427, Chevy 350, Jag Getrag

If you can make it - MAKE IT!

- has this replaced the facebook page?
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

Hi Steve-Art , I will get you put onto our mailing list for the Sussex/Hants section newsletter in the meantime the following applies to you to. p.m. me your e mail.

This one keeps popping up, the answer is always the same, we meet the last Sunday of the month, all year round, there are a few exceptions, when Goodwood has an event like this month due to the festival we will meet as below.
    Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.

Hi guys

We have just moved to Worthing and look forward to seeing you all soon, although we are at the FOS next week

Steve
    Sumo, modified

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12