Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hi Charlie,

This is an interesting idea especially as so many of the events have been cancelled in recent years. Timing is going to be all important, not only to ensure it does not clash with other established events but hopefully get some good weather.

May I suggest that you speak to Steve Hole (editor at TKC mag) as he has just notified that Total Kit Car - Live at Brands Hatch on the 21st November has been cancelled.
    Steve Hole - Editor
    tkc mag
    w: www.tkcmag.com
    w: www.totalkitcar.com
    t: 01883 372
    stevetotalkitcar@yahoo.co.uk
    Last edited by Star Kicker; 08-10-15 at 06:33 PM.
    "Lola" my Dax Tojeiro 427 Ford 351w FMX 3sp Auto, 350bhp+
    Now with MSD EFi + Atomic ECU

Paul from Dartford, Kent

Hi Paul, thanks for interest. I also noted the cancellation of Brands Hatch event. I am just waiting for a few more details from the owner. The dates are all important but the owner already has commitments so available dates may be few. Once this is set in stone then I will contact Steve and check out tkc's mag interest. All I can say at present is that it is within a 15 mile radius of Newark. Newark has plenty of B&B's and hotels etc for anyone staying over
    Cheers
    Charlie
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true

I saw this on Facebook also, definitely up for it, date depending as others have said.
    Last edited by ZAK-427; 11-10-15 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Mistake

Quote Originally Posted by ZAK-427 View Post
    I saw this on Facebook also, definitely up for it, date depending as others have said.
    Hi Zac-427, name?? The East Midlands fraternity have a monthly meet. Last month in Swinderby. Next Sunday is near Corby and there should be quite a few Cobras there as long as weather ok. If you PM me with your mail address then you will get updates of meets. New member Bomber (Graham) also lives in Lincoln and you will also be made very welcome to the club
    Cheers
    Charlie
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true

Hi Charlie,

With ECM2016 being little 'exclusive' then your event may appease many!
    "Lola" my Dax Tojeiro 427 Ford 351w FMX 3sp Auto, 350bhp+
    Now with MSD EFi + Atomic ECU

Paul from Dartford, Kent

Still working on it. The first date that was available was Stonleigh weekend so that was a non starter. I am hoping to get something out early in the new year.
    Cheers
    Charlie

Hi Charlie,

Definitely interested, depending on date. Not sure what I'll be in though, I can't decide what to get to fill the empty space in the garage!
    Dave
    Dax Tojeiro 2002 - 2006
    Hawk 289 2008 - 2015
    1965 Mustang Fastback

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123