Thread: Body refurb

Body refurb

My bodywork is looking really tired and needs a full refurb (cobra looks a bit rough too!). any opinions on the best place in and around Herts (I'm based in Hitchin) for a full bodywork overhaul including seals and door closes etc, removing blemishes, shave the wheel arches and a full respray?

Not local but I'd be happy to discuss your requirements if you feel like traveling further afield.

Full trailer, bodyshop and cobra workshop facilities available.

Thanks... You got a website?

Was hoping to keep it close to home so I could go keep an eye on progress!😀
    Last edited by RallyRoss; 24-10-15 at 09:19 PM.

www.absolutehorsepower.com

Fully appreciate your reasons for locality but we can always do a detailed portfolio of pictures and keep you updated throughout the works.

You would always be welcome to visit. Kettle is always on just bring Chocy biscuits.

Thanks I'll find an excuse to head down your way with work over the coming weeks for a coffee and a chat through!

Might drop you an email separately with some photos and what I think needs done then you can give me a steer on other bits I've probably missed and how long you think it would take etc

No problem I am away on a business/leisure trip to the states until mid November but will have email access while away so happy to liaise over the finer points.

Speak to Cheng. He refurbished my gear box and I've seen some of his other work. I'm in Knebworth so not far. Has an amazing reputation in the cobra world.

http://www.thunderroadcars.com/chengscobra.html

Quote Originally Posted by Boxoftricks View Post
    Speak to Cheng. He refurbished my gear box and I've seen some of his other work. I'm in Knebworth so not far. Has an amazing reputation in the cobra world.

http://www.thunderroadcars.com/chengscobra.html
    I have to agree that Cheng has a fantastic reputation with Cobras and suits your location very well