Thumbs up Protect precious wheel rims

Hi Everyone, we all have alloys which we try our hardest to keep in perfect condition, however sometimes some idiot may force us to take avoiding action with the result of a cruched wheel rim.

One company that supply a great piece of kit to save the damage is RIMPRO-TEC. I have looked at several different manufacturers and feel these are the better quality unit, as the inner ring can be changed or simply switched over to hide any damage without having to have an expensive wheel refurb or replace the whole unit. Plus they are available in silver or bl;ack with a variety of inner ring colours to match the car paintwork.

Full info can be found at http://rimpro-tec.co.uk/

I have negotiated a 10% discount with the company whereby if you buy the units from them and then let me know via email on COBRAMICK@MAIL.COM quoting the date of sale and your order number. I then forward this to RIMPROTEC and this confirms it is from a club member and you get the discount immediately via your paypal account. Simples.

Hi Mick

Thanks for your efforts, not really my cup of tea, but thank you nonetheless.

Paul