Thread: SMS still

SMS still

I've looked at their website and sent them a couple of emails over the past week but no replies.....are they not good at emails?

Simon
    WARNING: Translation of author's random thoughts may have resulted in the unintended introduction of grammatical errors, typos, technical inaccuracies, lies, propaganda, rhetoric, blasphemy, rambling, and/or exhibition of shocking levels of ignorance.

Give them a ring Simon, they're a cracking set of lads excellent workmanship, they painted my cobra many year's ago and used it for there advertising in kit car mags and at show's. The paintwork is as good as the day it was painted.

Simon,

My car is with them right now, best give them a ring as they are very busy and emails do tend to take a few days to be answered. But as above great bunch of lads.
    AK Gen II - LS 376/480 495 BHP with upgraded long lift cam

Thanks chaps, will give them a call this morning
    Simon
    WARNING: Translation of author's random thoughts may have resulted in the unintended introduction of grammatical errors, typos, technical inaccuracies, lies, propaganda, rhetoric, blasphemy, rambling, and/or exhibition of shocking levels of ignorance.

Hi Simon,

Have heard good things about these people (from Lotus owners on Pistonheads) and seem familiar with fibreglass.

http://www.stockscoachworks.co.uk/

Lot closer to home too. Not used them mind, so caveat emptor etc etc

Sean
    Too many idiots, not enough villages!