Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Can you PM your email address please and I will add you to East Midlands Mail Forum so you will see all posts. I will also then send you the route
    Cheers
    Charlie
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true

Quote Originally Posted by AKCharlie View Post
    Can you PM your email address please and I will add you to East Midlands Mail Forum so you will see all posts. I will also then send you the route
    Cheers
    Charlie
    PM sent
    Thanks
    Rich

Were you going to meet us this coming weekend on the Wales Tour? If so, PM your email address and I will send you the route
    Cheers
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by TheArf View Post
    Hi Sion, yes it is a good welsh name,
    i'm off to the states on Friday, so if you don't mind i'll drop you a p.m when i'm back in a couple of weeks time

Arfon
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true

Snowdonia Run

Dear one and all,

I had a fantastic time this weekend and really enjoyed myself, especially in the tunnels !!

Special Thanks to Andy for arranging the detailed and excellent guide booklet, Charlie for the invite and for Rich keeping me in the loop. The technical help and guidance was a blessing and hopefully has advance progress greatly!! Thanks one and all.

Greig enjoyed himself so much he may even start his own build.

So until next time thanks again it was a pleasure to meet you all.

Anytime you fancy a return visit to the mountains drop me a line,

Sion

Quote Originally Posted by Sion G WelshV8 View Post
    Dear one and all,

I had a fantastic time this weekend and really enjoyed myself, especially in the tunnels !!

Special Thanks to Andy for arranging the detailed and excellent guide booklet, Charlie for the invite and for Rich keeping me in the loop. The technical help and guidance was a blessing and hopefully has advance progress greatly!! Thanks one and all.

Greig enjoyed himself so much he may even start his own build.

So until next time thanks again it was a pleasure to meet you all.

Anytime you fancy a return visit to the mountains drop me a line,

Sion
    It was good to meet you and Greg Sion, and as you say it was a brilliant weekend, thanks to Andy & Charlie for arranging everything, the route was amazing and planned to perfection!
    Hope to see you all again soon
    Rich & Lisa

Hi All,

Thank you for the great company this weekend, it was a pleasure to meet you all and enjoy some great driving in the Cobra's, even in typical British summer wet weather conditions!

Hope you all got home safely last night.

Cheers,

Andy

Hats off to all who attended the Wales Tour! It was brilliant. Ok, the weather could have been a lot better on the Saturday but the Sunday made up for it. Superb driving and scenery.

My special thanks to Andy and Jennie who put the route together. Sat Navs not required! Directions were superb and detailed spot on! It was a tremendous effort on both of you to pull this together. All appreciated the hard work.

A really good weekend with fellow Cobra Owners and friends from the North and South - great effort Guys! Makes it all worthwhile!

Cheers
    Charlie

Ditto to everything Charlie and others have said. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole weekend. A great group of people to be with and we were made very welcome at all the stop-off places. Special thanks to Andy and Jen for planning and arranging the whole weekend.

Russ.
    1984 DAX Cobra
    Rover 3.5 V8 with Holley carburetor.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234