Hi all, I'm Gerard, from Southend.

Used to be a car enthusiast, hotting up engines etc, in my youth - tho to be fair that was actually a long while ago..........Always promised to build myself a Cobra tho, so I'm out to get up to speed on the subject. Atm I'm busy (for a few years) with a big barn conversion project in SW France: But when it's done a couple of those stables will make a great workshop for the job. So now I'd like to meet up with fellow Cobra guys, and visit shows, learn as much as I can. I'm in Essex, but travel a lot, mostly within an hour or two of the M25. Hope to see some of you soon.

Hello Gerard

I am in Suffolk if you are ever in the area. You are welcome to visit and see my Cobra
    Dax Tojeiro - Mike Huddart 383ci stroker, dark blue with wimbledon white stripes, retro racing decals.

Hi Gerard. Dont forget you have little chance of getting a Cobra registered in France.
    MKIII Pilgrim Sumo. 3.5 Litre Rover V8 Towing an Eriba Puck Caravan

hi gerard,
    there is a bunch of us essex cobra guys that meet on the 1st sunday of every month at midday at the halfway house pub on the a127.

come along and say hi...

or visit the website secck.co.uk

hope to see you then

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
    Used to be a car enthusiast, hotting up engines etc, in my youth - tho to be fair that was actually a long while ago..........Always promised to build myself a Cobra tho, so I'm out to get up to speed on the subject. Atm I'm busy (for a few years) with a big barn conversion project in SW France: But when it's done a couple of those stables will make a great workshop for the job. So now I'd like to meet up with fellow Cobra guys, and visit shows, learn as much as I can. I'm in Essex, but travel a lot, mostly within an hour or two of the M25. Hope to see some of you soon.
    there are a number of real cobras in Southend and buliders of very very good ones.
    visit the classic car breakfast

hi
    tried to find the website but could not could you help

Google Snaketorque, The Halfway House A127.

Andy