Thread: Jag roll bar

Jag roll bar

Can I replace the front rubber bushes on my jag. roll bar, by just supporting the bar at the front with a jack, or will it spring out of alignment when un bolt it.
    Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.

As long as the car is level then the ARB is under zero tension, just do one side at a time.

Jim
    GD Mk3 Jag based
    Supercharged LS1
    GD J1M

Thanks Jim, I figured this, but wanted to be safe as I am going to the ECM soon.
    Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.

I ban myself from fiddling 2 weeks prior to anything I've got planned! (Unless it's properly broken of course)

Have a great time

Jim
    GD Mk3 Jag based
    Supercharged LS1
    GD J1M

That was good advice Jim, however I did the job, I had just re built the brake cylinders, and fitted new pads all round, and changed all oils, the car had just passed 25,000 miles, so it was all due.
    I then attended the ECM ( European Cobra Meeting) It was the best Cobra meet I have attended, so well organised, we had a day at each of the following venues, Brooklands, Stonehenge, and
    Beaulieu. It is in a different country each year, I expect we will attend some of them.
    Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.
    Last edited by Happy Jim; 04-11-16 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Deleted some duplicate text