Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Snaketorque magazine

The latest issue of Snaketorque has now gone to print so you should have it early December along with next years calendar. Sorry it's took so long to do but I had no articles despite almost begging on here for some!

I've had some e-mails and messages asking politely when the next magazine was due out which is fine but what really annoyed me were the messages where members were demanding to know why they hadn't received the magazine they expected, if each of those people had written an article instead of a complaint I'd have enough articles for the whole of next years magazines!!!

Bottom line is, I have NO ARTICLES AT ALL now, so unless someone starts writing to me, say goodbye to the club magazine................
    BIG TONE

Mercedes SL owner, definitely NOT a kitcar owner like you lot!

Well said Tony.....

If just half the people who complained contributed to the club, then they would have nothing to complain about.

Feel free to harass me to write an atrical..... that will really give people something to bitch about. Lol

Tommy

Some people really are unbelievable

Keep up the good work though mate.

I could fill the magazine with technical stuff and helpful tips for AK builds etc but it may be deemed as advertising

All articles are useful. I wouldn't worry about advertising - you could always sign off "anonymous"....

BTW Anthony Ive set you a mail message...
    Stan

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeara View Post

I could fill the magazine with technical stuff and helpful tips for AK builds etc but it may be deemed as advertising

I bet you could do a fab build story over several weeks and it would be from a different perspective which would be interesting.

Oh and sorry Tony I will get off my backside and get that article sorted that I promised
    Martin

351W 416.7 HP and 466.8 ft-lbs

Running Mega Squirt and Edis 8

Thanks for putting it all together Tony, looking forward to the magazine arriving early Dec.

Chimeara, anything that gives sound advice on aspects of car building is something I would appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeara View Post

You and Dave could become agony aunts....
    Kiel and Duncan (dad and the lad errr young man now)

AHP Crendon Chassis No 1
    Ford FE 434, dual quad, Toploader total old school all the way
    https://www.crendonreplicas.com/
    http://www.absolutehorsepower.co.uk/

Sorry Tone, I have been meaning to write those articles I mentioned to you, on the Polycarbonate wind jammer and manifold heat shield I fitted on my AK, assuming you still think members would be interested of course, but I have been completely bogged down with increasing problems with various carers, health and house maintenance issues regarding my very elderly mother and on top of that, rad leaking on cobra again!, and house decorating duties too. I will try and write them over Xmas Period.

If you are going to do that Anthony, can you start with “tips on how to loosen that sodding awkward nut on the bottom of the splined steering column shaft and then best way of moving steering column forwards “, please

Paul
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

Hi Tone

I've managed to start getting some more progress recently so should have an article for the next one! Might even have a couple as I've given up MIG welding my headers and switched to TIG. Could make for a separate interesting article on an amateur bumbling welders view of the pros and cons of each for kitcar building?
    Lloyd B
    Current: Crendon #54 in build - 427 Side Oiler/Cobrajet Heads/Dual 600cfm Holleys/4 speed toploader/Vintage cast knock on wheels
    Dedion Dax/Clarkson 383 Chevy with roller 4/7 swap cam, AFR195 heads - SOLD

As far as I know Mike, one of our Hants/Sussex members, submitted two monthly write-ups that were not published.
    Frank Dowsett. BLOKE

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast