Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Buckingham
    Age
    61
    Posts
    1,609
    You have to be quick for this one. A fab show.

    Rog
    AK 427 SC now sold. New ride is a 57 Chevy Bel Air Big Block 454

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Dartford, Kent
    Age
    66
    Posts
    433
    Sean - Entry ticket & mirror tag is all you need for car & driver unless you have a passenger, when you can pay admission at the gate on entry, unless there is still time for discounted ticket on-line.
    Last edited by Star Kicker; 24-05-17 at 09:05 PM.
    "Lola" my Dax Tojeiro 427 Ford 351w FMX 3sp Auto, 350bhp+
    Now with MSD EFi + Atomic ECU

    Paul from Dartford, Kent

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Havant, UK
    Age
    71
    Posts
    45
    Got mine yesterday Anyone meeting at 8-8.30 at Pedham Place Golf Centre again to convoy in?
    DAX de Dion 6.3 Stroker

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    2,308
    I can no longer attend, so if somebody would like my ticket and pass they are more than welcome to it

    Paul
    AK, on the road Oct 2012

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Henley on Thames
    Posts
    103
    Hi Paul

    I couldnt get one , so would be great to have yours .
    How do we do this ?
    My mob 07967806281

    Many thanks
    Sean
    AK - Gen 1 - Chevy 350 - 5.7

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    2,308
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Hi Paul

    I couldnt get one , so would be great to have yours .
    How do we do this ?
    My mob 07967806281

    Many thanks
    Sean
    I have texted you

    Paul
    AK, on the road Oct 2012

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Chelmsford Essex
    Posts
    816
    My tickets have not arrived . Spoke with American Feast and they do not have my request for tickets . I thing I was first to register in November 2016 ! Any passes not being used ?

    John

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Bromley
    Posts
    34
    Newbie here. I'm looking to get my first Cobra. I went to see Ken Baker's Southern Roadcraft last weekend but at 6'2" tall I couldn't operate the brake pedal without banging my knees on the bottom of the dash. I'm thinking of coming along to the American Speed Festival on 11th June - would some of the members here be happy for me to sit in their cars to see if I fit?
    Best regards
    Andy Barton

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    milton keynes
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by jon1d View Post
    My tickets have not arrived . Spoke with American Feast and they do not have my request for tickets . I thing I was first to register in November 2016 ! Any passes not being used ?

    John
    got pass and ticket for both days we can't make it if you send me a pm with contact num l will ring you later
    Appy days steve

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Dartford, Kent
    Age
    66
    Posts
    433
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenopus View Post
    Newbie here. I'm looking to get my first Cobra. I went to see Ken Baker's Southern Roadcraft last weekend but at 6'2" tall I couldn't operate the brake pedal without banging my knees on the bottom of the dash. I'm thinking of coming along to the American Speed Festival on 11th June - would some of the members here be happy for me to sit in their cars to see if I fit?
    Best regards
    Andy Barton
    Hi Andy, I am sure all owners will be more than happy to let you sit in their cars. Come along and make yourself known.
    "Lola" my Dax Tojeiro 427 Ford 351w FMX 3sp Auto, 350bhp+
    Now with MSD EFi + Atomic ECU

    Paul from Dartford, Kent

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •