Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Hi Paul
    Thanks for responding - I'll def see you on Sunday.
    Best regards
    Andy

[QUOTE=Xenopus;564946]Newbie here. I'm looking to get my first Cobra. I went to see Ken Baker's Southern Roadcraft last weekend but at 6'2" tall I couldn't operate the brake pedal without banging my knees on the bottom of the dash. I'm thinking of coming along to the American Speed Festival on 11th June
    Hi Andy, not a problem as long as the weather plays ball
    The Yellow Crendon 427SC, 448 FE Ford & Tremec TKO600. 2008 till RIP.

Important information regarding SpeedFest parking:

Dear American car owner

SpeedFest is nearly with us, we’re all really looking forward to this weekend and sure with your help it will be the best one yet!

We have a slightly different process of entry this year and in light of recent serious events involving vehicles we are going to be very strict on entry times and process, I do hope you all understand this. On both Saturday and Sunday the gates will open from 7am and close at 8.55am. This is to ensure we do not have any vehicle movement when public have been allowed into the venue. If you arrive after this time I’m afraid you will not be granted access.

On arrival you will be directed to a holding area – please ensure you have your coloured mirror hanger in place and tickets ready. At this point your name and registration will be checked against our parking list and you will then proceed through to the entrance point where your tickets will be scanned (you can purchased any additional tickets here). Once through the entrance point, our marshals will place your vehicle in its allocated position and you are free to enjoy the show all day. Again, due to high volumes of public on site, we have a zero vehicle movement poilcy until the site is clear of the public – we anticipate this to be around 18:30, please do not move your vehicle before this unless instructed to do so by an official marshal. However on Sunday we do have the parade laps where the marshals will move you one area at a time into place – again please wait to be moved for this. You will exit the venue directly after the parade laps.

For Saturday can all display cars please access the venue via the main entrance point. On Sunday those with an orange mirror hanger, please access the venue via the Paddock entrance using Scratchers Lane. All other coloured hangers (on Sunday) access the venue via the main entrance.

We have over 1000 cars to get in on Sunday so we would really appreciate you arriving as early as possible. And please bear in mind many of our marshals are volunteers and will have been there very early in order to help get you in, happiness and politeness are always welcome.

We all look forward to seeing you this weekend.

If you are the point of contact for your club please circulate to your members.

Kind regards

ASF Team
    "Lola" my Dax Tojeiro 427 Ford 351w FMX 3sp Auto, 350bhp+
    Now with MSD EFi + Atomic ECU

Paul from Dartford, Kent

I wiil be at south mimms service at about 7.30.i f any one to meet up. Last year there was a few mustangs and other cars meeting there.
    Mark f

Hi Roger,
    I have just seen that MSV are now inviting applications for ASF VI 9-10 June 2018.

As you organised a club space for 2017 - are you doing the same again?

http://www.speedfest.co.uk/get-invol...eedfest-clubs/

Assuming space is going to be of a premium once again and early application is desired.

Paul
    Last edited by Star Kicker; 28-11-17 at 12:28 PM.

Paul from Dartford, Kent

Hi All,

I will look to start a new link for 2018 Speed Fest . I have listed UK replica Cobra Club for registration ( pending at the moment ) and places for 30 cars .

http://www.speedfest.co.uk/get-invol...eedfest-clubs/

Jon,

Check the number of cars spaces allocated as last year MSV restricted space to only 20 cars.

Paul from Dartford, Kent

Hi Roger,

Yes we have only 20 places allocated as last year . We have allocated places for UK Replica Cobra Club.

1. JON1D

Jon,

Start a new event thread!

Paul

Paul from Dartford, Kent

Started new thread for 2018 event

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast