Omex Ls Tuner South West?

Hi guys, can anyone recommend a tuner around Bristol or the South West that can tune an Omex/Ls3 combo?
    I'm running a more aggressive cam and it's running a bit lean at the moment.

Cheers,
    Mike
    AK427 - LS3 - TKO600
    Build started September 2014
    legendarydude.com

Hi I used sigma engineering in Dorset, when I used to live in the southwest they are the best around for carbs never used them on an injected car
    01747 823270

Mike

I can't recommend anyone other than Northampton Motorsport

There is nothing Troy doesn't know about the Omex systems and I personally use him for our tuning requirements

They are obviously not local but well worth the travel. Just make sure your not running so lean that you do damage to the cats in your run in miles or getting it to them

From seeing your IVA emission readings it didn't appear to be dangerously lean and was well within the parameters to pass first time.

Obviously if I can help in anyway or if you wanted me to pretend that I knew what i was on about if you want to play around with the fueling on the laptop give me a shout.

I would second Anthony on that I got Troy to do mine I was very happy with the work.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeara View Post
    Mike

I can't recommend anyone other than Northampton Motorsport

There is nothing Troy doesn't know about the Omex systems and I personally use him for our tuning requirements

They are obviously not local but well worth the travel. Just make sure your not running so lean that you do damage to the cats in your run in miles or getting it to them

From seeing your IVA emission readings it didn't appear to be dangerously lean and was well within the parameters to pass first time.

Obviously if I can help in anyway or if you wanted me to pretend that I knew what i was on about if you want to play around with the fueling on the laptop give me a shout.
    Haha, thanks mate, It's been a few days since my car has been in your trailer, i expect it's getting withdrawal symptoms...
    AK427 - LS3 - TKO600
    Build started September 2014
    legendarydude.com

What Anthony said. I use Northampton Motorsport frequently, although it helps that it's a ten minute walk home !
    I have no connection with them except as a customer. 100 miles from the bath turn off the M4.
    David (AKA Firestarter29)

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter29 View Post
    What Anthony said. I use Northampton Motorsport frequently, although it helps that it's a ten minute walk home !
    An hour for me .. or 36 minutes on the bus. Not that I've been on a bus in 20 years..
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club