Workshop / Garage

So, this is a bit of a long shot but nothing ventured. And really a shout out to my local Cobra owners. I am trying to find a workshop or space in a garage or workshop for two purposes. Firstly I need to relocate my Cobra to somewhere I can get access and secondly I need space to continue my Car Detailing work at the weekends. I'm near Woking Surrey and obviously I will pay for the space and contribute to water and electric. You can imagine it's clean and prep a car and then get it undercover for polishing and treating at weekends. My current location for my Cobra despite being very secure is not allowing me access when I want, so if I can't find somewhere the Cobra might have to go.

I have been looking for a while now so if anyone has anything available or knows anyone with some workshop space localish to me please let me know.

(By they way if anyone wants their Cobra detailed let me know, I can come to you if you have room)

Thanks
    David

Before you get too excited, I'm afraid I cannot really help. I do have space to park if you need, but really will have to extend my workshop in order to build a Cobra for myself. However, I thought I'd let you know your request had not fallen on completely deaf ears. As I'm sure for others who also have read this, would like to help but cannot offer the facilities you need.

Good luck in your search.
    K e n
    _/_/_/

"He who dies with the most toys wins"

check out the News and Mail and other local rags, garages do come up for rent occassionally.
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

[QUOTE=BiKenG;561795]Before you get too excited, I'm afraid I cannot really help. I do have space to park if you need, but really will have to extend my workshop in order to build a Cobra for myself. However, I thought I'd let you know your request had not fallen on completely deaf ears. As I'm sure for others who also have read this, would like to help but cannot offer the facilities you need.

Good luck in your search.[/QUOTE

No worries Ken, it was a longshot just in case, and part of the usual wider search through all the usual channels.