Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    not exactly round the corner but hallmark cars in Hainault did mine, and totalheadturners in Epping also do them.

Heritage classic insurance did mine at agreed value. I have just renewed it and they want me to send six recent photos which I have to sign on the back.
    Easy people to deal with.
    The only difficulty is that I will have to post the photos.
    I don't know how to email a photo that has been signed on the back. to someone 😳

Thanks Guys - all very helphul. I have used Adrian Flux before for former cars and they have been great but on the AK they came out a couple of hundred more than Footman James so I went with them. Anthony I will drop you a PM. Thanks again

Backford Bloor have a limit of £30k for their agreed value policy unless you fit a tracker and then it goes to £35k.
    My argument would be that you might be better off insuring your Cobra without an agreed value if it is worth more than £30k as an awful lot of our cars are.
    Yes, you will need to prove the value should the worst happen but at least you'll get closer to the real value.
    I think there are a fair few owners currently insuring on agreed values that are well below today's market value.
    Just my thoughts.
    2003 Dave Brookes Dax 350ci Chevy SB.
    2008 Crendon 462ci Ford Sideoiler FE Chassis No.43
    2012 Crendon 351ci Ford Cleveland Chassis No.24
    2014 Crendon 452ci Ford FE Chassis No.66 (in progress)

Cheers Neil - assuming the valuation backs it up Footman are insuring an agreed value of 36k without an immobiliser or tracker although I am fitting an immobiliser anyway. I think the agreed value addition was £25/annum, worth it for me so as not have the hassle of proving a value should the worst ever happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12