Thank you to the Hampshire and West Sussex group.

9 years after I sold my old Cobra I returned to this group and was welcomed back by everyone, a number even remembered my name! I apologise for not remembering all the names of those who welcomed me back, although I feel honoured to have spent some quality time with so many nice, genuine people.
    I look forward to being apart of your group in future events.

See you soon.
    Ian
    P.S. This group is very sociable and wives are definitely included in everything, result!

Hants & West Sussex Social Group

Quote Originally Posted by ramcobra123 View Post
    9 years after I sold my old Cobra I returned to this group and was welcomed back by everyone, a number even remembered my name! I apologise for not remembering all the names of those who welcomed me back, although I feel honoured to have spent some quality time with so many nice, genuine people.
    I look forward to being apart of your group in future events.

See you soon.
    Ian
    P.S. This group is very sociable and wives are definitely included in everything, result!

Almost like everyone knows we are the most social and one of the longest running groups going. Nice for any member to drift in and out of and always welcome to visiting car nuts with or without a cob, it's the highlight of the month for many of us. Welcome back, Pete.