Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Jim View Post
    Last seen playing with Land Rovers......but we don't like to talk loudly about afflictions like that here

All landrovers sold except the full fat range rover. Too busy doing up a house to mess about with land rovers. I did get some counselling to help me come to terms with the loss of the 110 but i'm better now
    Best Regards

Robert

Crossed over for a while - Overlanding - Some people are just like slinkies, they don't really have a purpose but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by nealgs View Post
    if i go into my PM Inbox, i can see the following message at the bottom:

Inbox contains 44 messages. You have 89 messages stored, of a total 0 allowed. (Empty Folder)

which would indicate i don't have PM permissions (0 allowed)

I get this message if i try to send a PM:

nealgs, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I've logged out and logged in again - no change

regards
    Gary

Did you change your email address recently by any chance?

Rob
    Best Regards

Robert

Crossed over for a while - Overlanding - Some people are just like slinkies, they don't really have a purpose but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Hi Rob,

That's a good point, i did change email address recently due to Orange deciding to close down the fsmail.net domain i'd been using for the past 15-20yrs. I assume that may then of put my account into needing activation again or something possibly.

Have checked again now and i have the Private messaging options available again - many thanks

Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123