New Cobra kit ordered

Hi all , went to Pilgrim Motorsport this weekend had a factory tour and a test drive in a cobra .
    While there ordered a cobra kit . Ordered 1 2 3 modules been delivered end of July.
    Paul and Nicki and all the staff made us feel very welcome .
    Can not wait for deliver so can get started.
    Cheers Neil.

Nice one Neil, exciting. Enjoy the journey

Exciting times ahead for you, what engine have you opted for?

I have a few wooden templates you can have, for inner rear wheel arches, i have just created them for my Pilgrim Sumo 3, i am almost ready to fit carpets and then SVA

Great stuff Neil - don't forget to get a blog setup - pictures and stuff go down well on here

@lynns - i hope you meant IVA, SVA was replaced a while ago now, different rules etc.

rgds
    Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

How was the factory tour? Hope they are keeping the grass cut, hehe

Glad that Pilgrim are still with us, i can honestly say without Pilgrim i probaly wouldnt own my Cobra now (even though its AK)
    It's alive!!!! Whahaha haha. I'v created a monster!http://tommysak427.blogspot.com..……Because I'm classed as young I am inferior, I must respect my elders, especially the ones with a full garage!!!

I have been to pilgrim twice in the last month. Anyone who goes there is in for a treat. Paul and his team are doing an amazing job. Anyone who knew the times of old really would not recognise the place.

There's a production line of Porsche replicas and various cobras in build. There's a new hardtop in development and out the back is the classic car restoration side of the business. The welding and laminating areas have enthusiastic staff and there is plenty going on.

Everything has been painted, washed, cleaned and even the toilet is now inviting and not looking like a scene from The saw movies

It's great to see such a key player in the industry back up and running. Hats off to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeara View Post
    It's great to see such a key player in the industry back up and running. Hats off to them.
    Just Dax now to follow suite!! Hehehe

Shots fired...incoming enemy missile!!

Popcorn anyone!

Although we bought an AK, we went to Pilgrim and they were so helpfull and honest, they deserve to do well, IMHO it is a good product and like all the kits it is up to you how much you want to put into it, to achieve the Cobra YOU want.

Enjoy your new toy and remember when the going gets tough there is always Malt whisky.

Cheers
    Shuggie