Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    AND ME !!!!!! polished 1st option satin or brushed 2nd
    steve

Hi which one better ? I like polish

conrod sorry for the mess, my undersanding was that you want polished aluminium.
    avible are only two options:
    1st - brushed stainles steel - £70 (1st set for aaronjb, 2nd set for TINKA and 3rd set for 427Phil, if he confirm that he still want them)
    2nd - polished aluminium. - £50 (1st set for conrod, 2nd set for iow steve and 3rd set for Royhuntsman)
    Thats what i've in my garage now.

and one set of quickjaks for aaronjb - £100

The H17 is not aluminium, its a mirror finished steel but it is a ferritic chrome steel. So i'm not sure how it will look after few yewrs if for exmpl it will have scratches, it could rust? So i exlude H17 as an option. The price of H17 was the same as stainless, aluminuim is cheaper, but i need few nights to polish them.

Options for shipping:
    - All in one big pack sended from me to TINKA - £20 for me and UK post costs for Martin
    - sending separately - £15 per pack

I think it should be clear now.

Cheers
    Andrzej
    Attached Images Attached Images

Excellent polished ali for me👍👍

Excellent polished ali for me 👍👍

Oops!! it didn't look like it sent

I think due to the amount of money involved it would be better if people paid for their stuff individually, can you do paypal ? as this is a very easy way to do it.
    Martin

351W 416.7 HP and 466.8 ft-lbs

Running Mega Squirt and Edis 8

Martin: I understand, and I'm happy to pay Andrzej directly via PayPal. There's then the question of postage - if you're happy to receive the total package for onward sending, that's fine by me. In which case I assume we'll pay Andrzej for the vents, and we'll then pay you for the postage once you've worked out what the individual costs are? I'll send you a PM with my home address.

Andrzej: Many thanks for the clarification, and polished aluminium is fine for me.

Martin/Andrzej: We'll need to know your PayPal email addresses, which is probably best done via PMs.

All: To avoid Martin and Andrzej incurring PayPal charges I suggest we make the payments as gifts, so that we as senders pay the charges rather than the recipients.

Thanks guys.
    Alan

CRC Thames Valley Regional Rep
    UK Rep for European Cobra Club
    Dax Tojeiro DeDion - Huddart SBC 383

Thank happy with polished let me know pay etc aaannnd thank you roy

Hello
    My brother have a paypal, so i'll give you his PayPal email address by PM when all sets will be ready. 3 sets of ali is 24 slats and 6 frames to polish, that needs a time to be done. If everythings goes well i should finish about weekend.

We have 5 confirmed persons now, so my sugestion is to averyone pay me his price + £3 (shipping cost to Martin, 3x5=15 taht shuld be enough).

427phil, you have PM. I'm waiting for your confirmations till friday. If not i can sell last set of brushed to someone else.

cheers
    Andrzej

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast