Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Resignation

Tony I haven't been a member too long, but enjoyed reading your posts. Massive loss to the Club.
    Best wishes.

Many thanx Tone for, well, being you.
    All the very best for the future.

Rgrds.

Roger & Tina

Thank you very much Tony for your help previously and good luck with everything you put your time into in the future.
    The world needs more people like you that are prepared to help and share their knowledge.

thank you

Rob Grain

Thanks very much Tony for all your work for the club, and thank you very much for your help and advice last year when I was searching for a cobra and for putting up with my phone calls.
    Maybe I'll meet you at one of the future events
    Best regards.

Tony. Was a blast.
    Big thank You.
    Dave AKA billy no mates . SRV8

B****r Tone gonna miss your sarky ways but your a great guy i,m pleased we got to know you dont be a stranger keep in touch cheers for all the graft you put in never did get them filters fitted did ya stay safe in that tank you bought and good luck and health for the future Dave Janice

Who's have thought us Cobra (and SL) owning thugs could have been so nice, such lovely messages.

I really am filling up here.
    Regards

Craig Perry

No, I'm not "repairing" it, I'm fine tuning its performance.

Thanks Tony for all the useful advice and tips you initially gave me before and after I bought my cobra and for producing a great magazine, running the forum and all the work you must have put in as Chairman, I don’t know how you found the time.
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

You have served your time Tone. Done your bit (and more) for the club and it's members over the years.
    For those that haven't met Tony, it is your loss. You couldn't meet a nicer bloke. Brutal banter though, so you need a thick skin
    I am very pleased to count you as a good friend and hope to see you soon.

2003 Dave Brookes Dax 350ci Chevy SB.
    2008 Crendon 462ci Ford Sideoiler No.43
    2012 Crendon 351ci Ford Cleveland No.24
    2019 Crendon 445ci Ford FE No.66

Quote Originally Posted by Neil O View Post
    You have served your time Tone. Done your bit (and more) for the club and it's members over the years.
    For those that haven't met Tony, it is your loss. You couldn't meet a nicer bloke. Brutal banter though, so you need a thick skin
    I am very pleased to count you as a good friend and hope to see you soon.

As Neil says you have more than done you're bit. I guess after selling your last Cobra this day was always going to come. All I can say is you have and hopefully will continue to be a good mate and have helped me out so much in the past, plus several fantastic holiday's to Classic Le Mans plus our various side trips as well. Keep in touch and don't be a stranger.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast