Thread: Shock's

Shock's

Hi All
    Can anyone help me or advise on what shocks to buy for the front and rear suspension of my builed what is based on a XJS inboard. What I would like is coil over springs but I don't know what to buy or what lb/ft to get or were to look for these or will anyone out there have some for sale. I need four on the back and of cause two on the front
    Regards

Hi. What car are you building and what engine are you planning on putting in/ what does it already have? If still in business, could the manufacturer advise?

Others with far more knowledge than I can probably help you, once provided with a bit more info. Good luck with your build.

Hi
    It's a cobra I am building made by SCS gone out of business in 1987 the kit was stud untouched for 25 years just having a go of building it now. Engine looking at 350ci the shocks I got with it are the originel XJS and looking at them they look like they are going to be to stiff for the kit

Could be wrong but read SCS are forerunner of AK Sportscars so give them a call. Seem really helpful people

I'd highly recommend giving Dampertech Ltd a call where I got mine from. Really knowledgeable about the cobra scene.