Firewall Position

Hi all
    I'm still in the process of modifying my Madgewick Chassis (Rear underfloor tank, double three leg roll hoops mods to footwells etc etc) and my next big move is to fabricate a firewall as the chassis / body I acquired didn't come with one. ideally I could do with knowing the original / standard position as a starting point.
    is there anyone in Cobra land with an SR / Madgewick who could provide a meaningful measurement? I.e. distance from edge of footwells crossmember forward to firewall
    Thanks in advance
    RW

Hi RW,

I'm not that far away from you and have an SR V8 - you are more than welcome to pop over and take some measurements as needed (engine currently partially out so making access a bit easier - lol)

rgds
    Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

Hi Gary
    Popping over to Leeds and having a look at your car would probably solve a number of my build queries, how can I get in touch?
    thanks for the offer
    Roger

Hi Roger,

I don't seem to be able to PM (private message) you at the moment, not sure if related to number of posts you have or something else. If you can try PM'ing me i can hopefully reply to that with my contact details.

regards
    Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

Hi Gary
    I've tried all sorts of avenues but can't seem to find any means of sending you a PM
    Any suggestions?
    Cheers
    RW

Hi Roger,

you should be able to click my name next to my avatar image to get a drop down menu, then select the Private message option.

rgds
    Gary