Exclamation 2018 Silverstone Classic

All
    I have registered the UK Cobra Replica Club for the Silverstone Classic 2018 again (20/21/22 July 201. Please see the info below that hopefully explains the display ticketing process.

Cheers

Graham

UK Cobra Replica Club
    Silverstone Classic 2018 Club Display Package

Car Club Display Package
    Pricing Matrix
    Super Early Bird Tickets
    Until 31st Dec 2017
    (prices held at 2017 level)
    Early Bird Tickets
    1st Jan - 31st Mar 2018
    Standard Tickets
    1st April - 31st May 2018
    3-Day Weekend £99 £102 £120
    2-Day Fri/Sat £82 £92 £102
    2-Day Sat/Sun £94 £101 £112
    Friday £43 £45 £52
    Saturday £71 £74 £78
    Sunday £60 £62 £67

· The above packages are based on displaying your vehicle within the circuit ‘infield’ at the UK Cobra Club Designated Display Area.
    · Display cars must be in place before 10:00 and until 17:00 on each display day (Silverstone won’t allow display car movements outside of these hours).
    · The packages include two general admission tickets and one infield vehicle pass to the allocated UK Cobra Club, Designated Display Area.
    · We will have a small marquee at our Club Designated Display Area for shelter/discussions as required.

All club members wishing to benefit from the display discount pricing in the above table must use our Silverstone provided club display code when booking tickets from the Silverstone website (www.silverstoneclassic.com/clubs) .
    The code is available by contacting the club magazine editor (Graham Heatrick) directly at magazine@ukcobraclub.co.uk (email).
    Silverstone will inform the editor of the bookings received using our club’s unique display code so we can plan with Silverstone the size of our ‘pitch’.

Graham Heatrick
    UK Cobra Replica Club
    Magazine Editor
    magazine@ukcobraclub.co.uk
    30/11/17
    GrahamH - Dax 350SBC, UK Cobra Club Magazine editor (from Sept17)

Cheers Graham,

Hope to have the engine sorted well before then, but it gives me a target date to aim for - lol

Is the code going to be on the 'proper' club forums, or shall i mail you via the above email address?

many thanks
    Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

The same message is on both forums Gary. Please email me (magazine@ukcobraclub.co.uk) for the code

Graham
    GrahamH - Dax 350SBC, UK Cobra Club Magazine editor (from Sept17)