Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    For larger thickness panels I bought a few meters of rubber U-channel and made my own grommets by cutting a piece off and sliding it onto the hole edge and cutting the ends so they butted together. Worked a treat!

I dremmelled the panels that make them thinner to suit the grommets.

And tie wrapped the harness to the p clips to solve my IVA failure.

Thanks for the additionals guys. I think I’ll run the washer tube with p-clips along the top of the passenger footwell, through a grommet (to be found or made) in the firewall and along the scuttle hoop to the washer jets. I’ll then cable tie the trafficator feed to the washer tube, as Craig has suggested; jobs a good ‘n’.

For my washer tube, i apoxy resined cable tie saddles to the body and used tie wraps.

Thanks Craig. I’d considered that and it will keep the run out of sight. I ordered my heater which should arrive early this coming week. It will mount through the passenger footwell ceiling, so I’m gonna use the two outboard fixing bolts to mount the p-clips. They’ll be there, so why not, and they’ll be tucked out of view. Thanks again.

You can always wrap self-amalgamating tape around the cable where it passes through a p-clip to take up any slack and make it secure. Far cheaper than having to buy more of the expensive stainless clips.
    Building Granada based Mk3 Sumo With 3.9 RV8

Thanks, some good ideas here alround.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12