LED flasher relays that " CLICK"

Can anyone point me in the direction of an LED compatible 3 pin flasher relay that has a nice loud " click"

I've bought one from CBS that works fantastically with all the leds but alas is silent. I don't really want to fit a separate warning "buzzer" unless someone knows of one that sounds more like a "click". I want to avoid it sounding like a truck reversing every time I indicate.

I also don't really want to start fitting resistors to make a conventional one work.

I hope that all made sense and doesn't sound too OCD haha.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

The problem with the normal clicking relay is you just can't hear it above the noise or the engine and more noisy still the wind buffeting your ears, and if you then use ear plugs to protect your hearing there is no way you will hear it at all. JMHO
    Martin

351W 416.7 HP and 466.8 ft-lbs

Running Mega Squirt and Edis 8

I have two lights on my dash that flash left or right, I figured most Cobras would have these. ?
    Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.

Thanks for the replies. I've still got the green dash warning lights, it just seems odd now without the comforting "click, click" noise the old relay made.

I appreciate that there are those that might suggest if all I've got to worry about is if my flasher "clicks" I need to get out more.😂😂

My indicators have no auto-cancel and are easy to leave on; you certainly can't hear the relay clicking. I've wondered whether you could mount a laser-pointer style LED on the scuttle in front of the steering wheel shining vertically up. It would be very unobtrusive but you would see it flashing in the windscreen - like a simple head-up display. I haven't tried it but I may...
    Cheers

Myles D-W

We fit buzzers with a switch to disable,them under the dash.
    They are a bit annoying but handy on a long trip

A
    A S motorsport Ltd. 01379 688356 mob; 07909531816 web; asmotorsport.co.uk email \"andrewsoar@yahoo.com\"

Quote Originally Posted by dinosoar View Post
    We fit buzzers with a switch to disable,them under the dash.
    They are a bit annoying but handy on a long trip
    I hadn't thought of a switch to disable the buzzer- good plan
    David (AKA Firestarter29)

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

A couple of good suggestions there thanks.
    I've found an electronic relay suitable for leds that "clicks" loudly but unfortunately it's the wrong pin configuration for mine.
    I can't help but think there is a 12v piezo buzzer or similar that has a more "click" like tone when worked by the flasher relay. Maplins and RS Components next stop.
    Will update if I have any joy.

Simon
    Last edited by simar355; 10-01-18 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by simar355 View Post
    I've found an electronic relay suitable for leds that "clicks" loudly but unfortunately it's the wrong pin configuration for mine.
    If you've found a relay that makes the right sound is it possible to place one (or two ?) of them where you can hear them under the dash in series with each side of the circuit but with only the solenoid connected so they trigger when the lights flash and make the noise you want ? The actual flash is generated by your existing circuitry . This could be one of my bright ideas that doesn't actually work in practice .... Denis, yr help is needed...
    David (AKA Firestarter29)

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.