Mercedes-Benz M112 E32 3.2L V6 Engine?

Idly searching Autotrader for low-cost V-engined cars with manual gearboxes as potential donors I stumbled upon the Chrysler Crossfire with the MB 3.2L V6.

I gather it's not dual overhead cam shaft, which makes some V engines a bit on the wide side, so I'm intrigued.

Plus, it looks like you can pick up a Crossfire with a long MoT for around £1,200 so you could actually drive it around for a while before pulling the engine out.

I can't seem to find the overall dimensions of this engine or the gearbox to compare with commonly-used Cobra setups so I wondered if anyone has experience with it...

Why dont you contact these people for a v8 and geabox combo? http://www.lsxv8.co.uk/monaro-salvage.

I doubt that they will be as cheap as £1,200 but nothing ventured etc!
    Best anti speeding device - a rear view mirror with a police car in it.
    A pedestrian - someone who thought there was still a couple of gallons in the tank.
    AK Chassis and body collected 12.12.14

Haven't read all the previous posts, but have you got a good earth strap from the engine to the chassis.
    Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.

think your may be confusing the Chrysler Crossfire car with some ignition issues Frank ???

rgds
    Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) SRV8 with 383ci stroker chevy.

LMAO Nice one Frank, made my day
    Best anti speeding device - a rear view mirror with a police car in it.
    A pedestrian - someone who thought there was still a couple of gallons in the tank.
    AK Chassis and body collected 12.12.14