Dizzy cap and leads

Evening

I want to tidy up the engine a bit and I’m for changing the distributor cap and leads for blue ones.
    Where’s the best place to buy and is it a straight forward job provided I get the lead order the right way round? I’m assuming yes but I’ve been wrong before(!)
    Thanks
    Ross

Hi pal , try jim at jrv8 . Top man , in Northern Ireland. You can find his phone number in internet!

Cool, thanks I’ve dropped him an email

I used Formula Power for my custom length/colour/diameter plugleads great quality and service, https://www.formulapower.com/

What engine Ross? if rover - then jrv8 as mentioned if ford or chevy, then realsteel is worth a shout - i bought blue max spiral MSD plug leads, you cut to length and fit plug end i think it is, so you can get the right size you need.

rgds
    Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

Hi
    Any body used one of those "trick " Crossover distributor caps where the leads come out 4 one side and 4 the other instead of the usual birds nest
    for a Chevy engine
    Jon W

Quote Originally Posted by nealgs View Post
    What engine Ross? if rover - then jrv8, as mentioned, will probably tell you not to bother with the blue cap, they're generally aftermarket crap and the cause of many a mystery misfire. Buy a LR branded black one from a main dealer.
    Fixed that for you.

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by russell_ram2 View Post
    Fixed that for you.

Russ
    Lol Russ - i didn't actually notice the blue dizzy cap as well as blue leads, just thought blue plug leads. My cap and leads where both MSD ones

Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.