What Pilgrim Blue GelCoat

Can anyone advise me on what my gelcoat colour is. I need to make some minor repairs and fill some holes and scratches.
    I bought some blue gelcoat touch up from Pilgrim but the blue didn't match, I've been in contact with them and they told me they've been
    using the same blue for over 20 years which is a Scott Bader Oxford Blue, which I've also bought from a separate supplier and didn't match.

Although in the garage the car looks dark blue in daylight it appears to be more of a purple blue. I bought my body 6 years ago back in the days of Den.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Lee

Sorry this doesn't help, but if it's towards end of Dens time there. It would be more of a "purple haze" 😉

It may well have faded so might not match even if you could find out the exact colour.

I know it’s not an answer to your question, but.... I made some repairs to my Pilgrim gel coat after 25 years. Got a bodyshop to have a panel scanned & had the panels wuth repairs sprayed.

Couldn’t tell the difference between sprayed and gel coat.

I was under the impression gel coat was only available in RAL colour codes?

Can’t Pilgrim supply a cup full?

Thanks for replies, Yep Gel Coat does come in Ral Colours, I have the code from Pilgrim and also had them supply me some, but it didn't match. Will probably have to get a spray shop to match the colour.