Thread: Idiots

Idiots

To the spineless person that removed my post of a rolling chassis for sale................how childish, at least have the balls to contact me.
    I guess the 35 people we pay for and sign up each year for you won't be missed.

Jon

ak

Sorry just realised the cobra club (snake torque) has nothing to do with this site. So please take no notice of my second line.
    It would be nice for a moderator to let me know why

jon

I am your so called spineless person, and we do and have always had rules about ads from manufacturers which you have always been fully aware of.
    Best Regards

Robert

Crossed over for a while - Overlanding - Some people are just like slinkies, they don't really have a purpose but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Makes me laugh Robert, And exactly who is it hurting??? Maybe you should have told a certain Dax builder this years ago.
    I don't mind rules as long as they are applied to all.
    What a joke.

Jon AK

I think "a certain Dax builder" paid for a banner ad. Which allowed trade advertising.
    Pro Cobra Builder
    DB427SC

DB REPLICAS
    Find us on Facebook
    db427.com
    Low Volume manufacturer of
    ALUMINIUM BODY, ROUND TUBE CHASSIS.
    ORIGINAL SPEC. SUSPENSION COBRAS.
    OEM style stainless SIDEPIPES

Pmsl. Not knocking you buddy. I would like to the the ‘rule book’ to clear that one up.
    So basically it’s the case of if you give the website some money then you can advertise. If this is true why haven’t I ever been asked or told as one of the biggest manufacturers in the market. ???
    Sounds like cheap advertising to me.

Jon

Without making any judgement on right or wrong (I have no idea)

A very well respected manufacturer might wish to consider the impact of publicly insulting someone who gives up their time for free.

Alex

Alex,

It just annoys me that people can’t even pick up a phone or send me an email with an explanation. The post was hurting nobody and removed without any explanation. Other manufacturers have posted items for sale on many occasions in the not to distant past without issue. I’m not in the habit of as you say insulting people but I’m afraid I am fed up with petty things like this. Life is to short. If Robert Stanley would like to call me and explain the rules at least It will prevent future posts.

Jon

Ak

Jon

Its always been the rule and I would have thought that as you have been a member since 2007, you would be aware of the rules. Furthermore, I am not in a position to pick up the phone and talk to everyone that posts a contentious post or one that doesn't follow the rules.

Posts are flagged to me by anyone on the forum, and I will take appropriate action. If, as you have alluded to, there have been posts from other manufacturers then please let me know and I will take action accordingly.

I hope this helps to clarify the position and prevents any further issues going forwards.
    Best Regards

Robert

Crossed over for a while - Overlanding - Some people are just like slinkies, they don't really have a purpose but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.