Thread: Idiots

Idiots

To the spineless person that removed my post of a rolling chassis for sale................how childish, at least have the balls to contact me.
    I guess the 35 people we pay for and sign up each year for you won't be missed.

Jon

ak

Sorry just realised the cobra club (snake torque) has nothing to do with this site. So please take no notice of my second line.
    It would be nice for a moderator to let me know why

jon

I am your so called spineless person, and we do and have always had rules about ads from manufacturers which you have always been fully aware of.
    Best Regards

Robert

Crossed over for a while - Overlanding - Some people are just like slinkies, they don't really have a purpose but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Makes me laugh Robert, And exactly who is it hurting??? Maybe you should have told a certain Dax builder this years ago.
    I don't mind rules as long as they are applied to all.
    What a joke.

Jon AK

Rules are applied across the board, no exceptions. Dave supported the forum, no other manufacturers did and we don't get the likes of Dax, GD or Hawk posting for sale ads. If they did then the would be deleted as a matter of course.
    Best Regards

Robert

Crossed over for a while - Overlanding - Some people are just like slinkies, they don't really have a purpose but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.