Gardner Douglas GDJAG427 for sale

My apologies for closing last post. I posted in a hurry, didn’t have the car MoT’d and didn’t have recent photographs.
    It has now passed it’s MoT with no advisories after replacement of 2 shocks and both upper and lower ball joints.

Price:- £28k or nearest offer

It was first taxed in 2004 and I’ve only used it a little each summer but with family and other commitments, didn't get to use it last year and it had been SORN'd since September 2016.

The spec is,

First on road in May 2004, now 10600 miles on clock.
    MOT till April 2019.
    Properly registered as 1982 Gardner Douglas GD427.

Donor car was a 1982 Jaguar XJS).
    Bodywork, trims,
    seats,electrics, brightwork, custom SS exhaust, lights, carpets and instruments from Gardner Douglas.
    Engine: - 350ci smallblock Chevrolet 4 bolt crank rebuilt by Grape Engines. Edelbrock Performer cam, manifold, carburetor, header covers and air filter.
    Gearbox:- Tremek 3350, 5 speed manual.
    Running gear : - Jaguar XJS front and rear suspension, differential, hubs and brakes. (ventilated discs on front).
    15”Ha
    llibrand Replica 3 piece split rims.
    Tyres :
    -Pirelli Cinturato P6 205/60 on Front, Eagle F1 225/60 on rear (all in good condition).
    Tonneau cover with centre zip.
    Full mohair hood and perspex side windows.
    Chrome twin roll over bars.
    Full Stainless
    Steel Exhaust with twin pipes at rear.
    Willians Full Harness.
    Side screens and sun visors.

You can contact me on 07546885008 or email daves350@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is the car still available for sale ? If so are you able to post some photos ?

Is this still for sale?

Hi,
    yes I still have the car. I havn't advertised it anywhere and managed to get out in it on a few occasions in 2018. It is available for sale.

Regards, Dave