Rear calliper bolts, the ones you shouldn't undo!

Morning all,

I've been cleaning up and servicing the rear callipers and handbrake mechanism prior to painting and because they were in such a mess I split one of the callipers to get "right in there" with the wire brush, the other just needs a "quick sanding".

Now I know it says in the manual "don't split the callipers" and I get it for the fronts but the rears have no internal fluid feeds and they are split and the paint is drying.

I am now (yes should have done it first) trying to find a set of the bolts that hold the two halve together, as far as I know they are 3/8-24 UNF (10.9) single use stretch bolts. Does anyone know the full spec's of these bolts as Wards don't have any so I was looking at Namrick but need the proper dimensions prior to stretching?

I'm trying to do as much of the work as possible myself as I have a budget of pretty much £00.00, I know Wards and others do recon units but when needs must!

You may now proceed to take the pi**.

Graham.
    AK gen 1 delivered 05/05/17, on the road shortly!

So i take it these are rear Jaguar xj6 calipers?

have you tried David Manners? http://www.jagspares.co.uk/Manners/c....asp#gsc.tab=0

Good luck, i'm sure you will get them.

Alan.
    AK Gen II delivery date Oct '15
    IVA pass Dec '18.
    On the road Jan '19
    GM LQ4 364ci, LS9 cam, Omex 710.
    Tremec T56 Terminator.

XJS, but pretty much if not exactly the same. I've just emailed David Manners, fingers crossed!

Thanks, Graham.
    AK gen 1 delivered 05/05/17, on the road shortly!