Bonnet Badge Removal

Putting my stripes on my Sumo, I've found that the Cobra bonnet badge isn't central, so I need to remove and reposition it. Does anyone know how to get it off? I was expecting to use cheese wire to slice it off but there is zero gap between the badge and the body..
    Kittihawk: Pilgrim Sumo MK3 built '93/'94 with 2.1L Stage 2 Pinto and Ford Type 9 5-Speed Gearbox

Hairdryer, gently apply heat. And use fishing line or strong thread rather than cheese wire

Rgds

Jim
    GD Mk3 Jag based
    Supercharged LS1
    T56 Gearbox
    3.54 LSD Diff
    AP Vented front brakes
    Outboard X308 Vented rear brakes

Are you sure it’s glued on?? I think mine had two pins going through the fibreglass with a blob of silicon on the back?

as above - depends on fitting type. Either two pins, or glued. Mine was glued luckily enough, so some white spirit/turps to soften the glue, but hair dryer would be better to warm it up and soften instead.
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

To remove mine, I placed a strip of sturdy 2" wide masking tape either side of the badge to protect the paint. Then I took two Stanley knife blades and tucked them in under the edge of the badge. I then tapped them in gently until the glue gave way. Not a single mark to the paint.
    DAX Cobra MK3 chassis, MK4 shell. RV8.

Thanks, folks. Glued for sure as no fixings visible from the underside (unlike the boot badge, which has two). I'll have a go later with some heat and blades.

Ended up having to be a hairdryer on the hottest setting and a wood chisel with a sharp edge; fishing twine, dental floss and a stanley knife blade made no impact. The metal badge popped off and left a rubber disk stuck to the gel coat that wouldn't peel off, so I sliced most of it off with the blade and removed the residue with a piece of WD40-soaked kitchen towel. One sheet was plenty.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kittihawk: Pilgrim Sumo MK3 built '93/'94 with 2.1L Stage 2 Pinto and Ford Type 9 5-Speed Gearbox