Cranleigh Show - REGISTER NOW!

Re-posted here in case you miss it in the Events section - hope that's ok.

Cranleigh Classic Car Show and Autojumble Sunday 12 August 2018

I’ve not seen anything about arrangements for this, so I’ve gone ahead and registered the Cobra Club so that everyone attending can park together in a group. If you want to attend, you need to register before July 1st (that’s next Sunday). To register, follow THIS LINK , and use the club code RXIJ5YA. Using the code associates your booking with the club and will give you a parking space in the club area.

I hope that a few others will make it to the show – I’ve only been once before, but there were loads of interesting cars and people there, and vendors selling all sorts of bits and bobs, and it’s all for a good cause too. General info can be found HERE.

Hope to see some other Cobras there...
    4.6RV8 Sumo on MSD (finally!)

Thanks Ben, I'll register in the morning
    Tony
    The Yellow Crendon 427SC, 448 FE Ford & Tremec TKO600. 2008 till RIP.

Good morning all.

Just a quick reminder and update on registration for the Cranleigh show. The registration deadline has been extended to 8th July (next Sunday). Details on how to register and get a parking spot with the rest of the Cobras are in the first post.

If you can make it, it would be good to see a nice group of cars at the show. Hope to see you there!

Ben
    4.6RV8 Sumo on MSD (finally!)