Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gus,
    Your account won't allow me to send you a p.m so you'll have to contact me on this thread if you're interested.

Evening, I'm a new member but also interested in the car, is it still available?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris J View Post
    Evening, I'm a new member but also interested in the car, is it still available?
    Hi Chris,
    Yes it's still available.

Regards,
    Mark

Mark,
    Can't Pm you as I'm a new member and haven't got rights yet, interested in the car but have some questions about it and about tax/insurance as well. As a 67 plate, whats the annual tax??
    build history with the car etc etc
    cheers
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris J View Post
    Mark,
    Can't Pm you as I'm a new member and haven't got rights yet, interested in the car but have some questions about it and about tax/insurance as well. As a 67 plate, whats the annual tax??
    build history with the car etc etc
    cheers
    Chris
    Hi,
    Tax is £255 for 12 months, first MOT is due Sept 2020, the engine is zero emissions rated which means it does not need a catalytic converter and does not need any gas tests done at the MOT. The only test done is a visual one for excessive smoke.

I have a full build file with loads of photos and masses of receipts for virtually every component.
    Call me on 07484 620 447 if it's easier for you.

Cheers,
    M

Thanks Mark, sorry, was away for a long long weekend in Edinburgh and just got back. I'll ping you a text tomorrow. I will be coming past Birmingham on Monday morning and may be able to divert up to Northwich late morning if you're around??
    Cheers
    Chris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12