Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Automotech AS-730D Scissor Lift

Finally got round to clearing the workshop after selling my GD427 Mk4. I have the Automotech AS-730D Scissor Lift as new with hydraulic electric pump and instruction manual.

This is a brilliant bit of kit which takes up very little space. Very easy to install and use, very stable and extremely safe to operate.

https://www.automotechservices.co.uk...-scissor-lift/

You will need a compressed air line to operate the safety locks. This is a very heavy piece of kit, so will need appropriate transport and guys to help load! First offer over £850 secures.

Buyer collects from Dorset. P.M me if interested.

Do you need to bolt this to the ground?
    Robin
    AK427

No it's free standing. Some people recess it into the floor if it's a new build, otherwise it sits a few inches high. I normally park my car over it when not in use.

I will vouch for these. I have a similar 3 Ton one and its a revalation and just park car over it as they compact down great. Plug n play, 13 Amp plug. Ive built new exausts, sorted sumps and solved problems and spotted danger signs . Just add kneeling mat and a cup of tea. Single garage perfect fit.

I can vouch for this , I have this model , great piece of kit
    Wouldn't be without it

after spending the past 3 or 4 days lying under the car sorting out exhaust wrap and doing oil change, this would of been a godsend - just don't have that kind of spare cash now though - good luck with the sale

rgds
    Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

Hi Dr Bob,

Ok I would buy this but would have to arrange transport . I have been looking at various sites to ship 1000kg on a pallet but the sizes are to small . Any help from people on who you have used and how much to ship. I am looking at <£100 .

If I were you, I'd look for someone with a Hiab for hire, as these things are very difficult to move (mine is the "mobile" one with wheels, and it still took two of us all our muscle to move it 15ft across my block paved driveway) and if there's no wheels on the one you're buying, you really want it putting as close as possible to where it's going! (Then move it the rest of the way on bar for rollers)

Someone like this (no affiliation, though the name "Landylift" rings a bell): https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Machinery...e/132359625353
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

Darn, I forgot to say - be very careful with "palletised" transporters; they'll probably expect you to have a forklift available at both ends to load & unload it!
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

I reckon a car trailer with a winch might be easiest. When it was delivered, they just dumped it on the pavement and we manoeuvred it with rollers and a crowbar for leverage. With a car trailer, you could winch it up on rollers and do the reverse at your end. You will need at least 2 helpers!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast