Thread: 427 newbie

427 newbie

Hi all. My name is Ian Cubitt from Somerset, have just achieved a life long ambition of owning a Cobra. Have recently purchased a 2004 Dax from Anthony Hale of Absolute Horse Power (a chap it is a pleasure to know and do business with). Hope to meet more owners in the future
    Ian

Hi Ian,

Congratulations on your new Dax and welcome to the mad house. I have seen this car and you couldn't of bought it from a better guy. Anthony has helped me alot prior to my IVA.

I am sure Chris Cluett will be along soon to welcome you aboard. Chris is our local rep for the South West Cobra Club. He usual herds us all together for the monthly SW Club meet which takes place 1st Sunday of each month, if your are interested.

Good luck and take it steady.

Cheers
    Garry
    Life is to short so just do it, otherwise you may live to regret it.

DAX TOJEIRO DE DION
    chevy 383 stroker 6.2 LTR 45O HP

Hi Ian
    Welcome to ownership and the forum, as Garry has said Chris will send you the meet list, if you would like to meet up, the next meet is up your way, the thornfalcan classic car Sunday 19th, we meet up in Sainsbury's car park for 10:00am, its just off the M5 junction 25, the meet is 10 minutes from there
    all the best Andy
    DAX TOJEIRO DE DION
    CHEVY SB 383 STROKER 6.2Ltr 450 Hp
    Tremec TKO 3550 3.54.1 Jag Diff
    RCR Mk 1 GT 40 in build

Hi Garry
    Thanks for the welcome. I actually met Chris back in june when I bought the cobra, and he has given me all the info. have attempted to come to monthly meets but something always seems to crop up - will make it sometime!
    Cheers
    Ian

Hi Andy
    Thanks for welcome. Will be there on the 19th now that Anthony has sorted the birds nest of wiring behind the dash causing a few problems and we fitted new seats at the same time that don't give me a pain in the butt after two miles!
    Cheers
    Ian