Unhappy spares or repair

Hi all, sadly Im selling my classic replicas viper listing it on ebay today if anyone is interrested as spares or repair, as I can no longer put any effort or money into it now im on a pension. It has a GM zz383 fitted with a holley 770cfm carb about 4000 miles ago, Toyota 5 speed gear box and jag running gear. It has a mot till august next year. The straw that broke the camels back was that the radiator leaked which I changed £300 from car builder solutions, then got it mot*d then the servo went replaced with uprated tr7 master cylinder-servo from rimmers, new old stock £500 and shortly afterwards smoke came out of the drivers side sidepipe on start up clearing when engine warmed up. I suspect a faulty inlet or head gasket but as stated I no longer feel up to fixing it so im selling it as spares or repair so there is no comebacks as to condiction. I have been a member for quite a few years and have enjoyed it a lot and will miss it every time I see one of you out in your cars. Best wishes to you all Cobal

Hi Cobal
    My heart goes out to you
    Just looked at the advert
    For Goodness sake !! Put a reserve on it ....the engine and gearbox are worth at least £8000.00 to buy
    Properly registered Too !!
    It,s a car you can drive tomorrow
    Hope you get "proper" money for her
    Kind Regards
    Jon W

Got to agree with Jon, get a RESERVE on that at least.

good luck

Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

I take it this is the one. As said put a reserve on it as even with a head issue it's still worth a lot of money.
    Martin

351W 416.7 HP and 466.8 ft-lbs

Running Mega Squirt and Edis 8

Yes that's the one
    5 Bids so far
    Hope it goes over 20 for him
    Jon W

listing finished @ £18000 - someone got a bargain i think

Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.